Sunday, April 15, 2012

Wait, what was I talking about?


Quick idea for the day. I’m rereading Microsurfs because when I was thinking about my favorite books yesterday I realized that it was my favorite book, but I remembered very little about what it was that I actually liked. I was just reading some of it now while I waited for everyone else to get ready (early mothers day surprise day, back at home for the day,) I came to a part where the protagonist in the book was talking about a blank-spot in his brain for remembering acronyms, and it made me think about how I always say I have really shitty memory. When I think about it though, I don’t really have bad memory, I think I just say that because when I forget things I feel really bad about it so I blame my ability to remember things in general. 
Just a thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment