Monday, July 2, 2012

Canada Day Fireworks.

   After dinner tonight back in Pickering I rushed back home, grabbed my camera, hopped on my bike and road down to woodbine beach to watch the fireworks with a friend of mine. Sadly, pretty much everyone else in the area that he was in had the same idea and there wasn't any room on the street cars to get him over resulting in a pretty 'forever alone' evening for me. I made the best of it though, I spent most of the evening trying to take pictures of people walking by and experimenting with some of the settings on my camera.

   Here's some of the better shots from the night, most of them were pretty garbage but I blame my lack of a tripod and the massive waxing gibbous moon messing up the auto-ISO on my camera. 






This picture turned out slightly more demonic then I intended.

I took this picture after most people cleared out.


No comments:

Post a Comment