Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Graffiti Alley





     Part of working days means that I have pretty crappy weekends so instead of having Saturday and Sunday off I get Tuesday and Wednesday, its kinda crappy but having a social life again is pretty sweet. Seeing that today was my Sunday I figured I'd take a leisurely evening bike ride to graffiti alley to hone my photography skills. I posted a lot more to my facebook but I think I like these ones the most.




   When I was in the alley I was trying my best not to look like a complete hipster but after a while I stopped feeling so self-conscious and decided not to worry about. I've always felt kinda weird doing things on my own, not necessarily in every aspect of my life but things like going for a walk or going to a movie never really felt like something I could/should do on my own. Today was pretty nice though, I went for a walk by my self and watched a sunset by my self.
It felt very peaceful. 



























1 comment:

  1. Some really great shots, I especially like the one with the dog and the sunset city shot.

    ReplyDelete