Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Birkenstock Photo-bomb

I went for a bike ride down to the lake yesterday evening so I could mess around with my camera for a little bit, I'm trying to bring my camera around with me as much as possible these days because the more I find myself getting interested in photography the more I find my self seeing things that would make an awesome picture.
Practice makes perfect.


I know i've also been posting nothing but music here lately, but I found this song on the Geeks and Beats podcast (its new but its a great podcast, you should check it out.) I've always thought that making a mix tape was the most romantic thing you could ever do for someone but in the age of iTunes and digital downloads making a mix is too easy. Anyways, this song stuck a cord with me, its definitely worth checking out.

2 comments: