Monday, March 16, 2015

Just a few more weeks...

I guess this winter has been a pretty bad one for me, I've been able to keep pretty busy but I think next year as soon as October rolls around I should probably see a doctor about how bummed out I get in the winter. I haven't actually been sick in a while but I used a lot of sick days simply because having to go to work and deal with customers was just too much to deal with. Having to explain that there is indeed a f8 key on the keyboard is very trying at times. Seriously, I swear some people just hopeless when it comes to using computers. 
I can tell that I'm feeling better though, the winter blues are sliding away, the weather is getting better and I've been itching to go take my camera out more often. Look, I even took a self portrait today and edited it in Lightroom!


1 comment:

  1. Tomorrow is the first day of spring...that makes everyone's heart happy :)
    P.S. I think that it is a good idea to talk to your doctor about winter blues. Love you Matthew xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
    P.P.S. I love your photo too ;)

    ReplyDelete