Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Pictures!

   You know whats funny? Every time I write a blog I mention wanting to write more but it seems like the frequency gets worse every time I mention it. I guess I’m just getting less expressive these days? Who knows, I’ve still been pretty active though! Charlie and I have been redoing out first couple dates this year on my days off, (who says romance is dead.) The dates have been fun and they've also been great opportunities to go out and take a bunch of pictures. So here they all are! [Read the following in a wrestling announcer voice] It's time for the the big...... summer picture-photooooo wayoverdue-blog entry
    I always meant to post these but in most of my free time I either got lazy or succumbed to my Witcher 3 addiction instead updating here. So now that I've beaten that game and have only to eagerly await Halo 5 and Fallout 4, here's a bunch of pictures. These are from either the summer dates, shots around the apartment and the cottage, (most of which was either heavily edited of just completely NSFW, muhaha, what a good cottage weekend this year.) I’m trying to get better with my photography/editing so if you have any pointers or feedback I’d really appreciate a comment or two!


Beach selfie. 


I was super-hyped about this shot. I really like it.




AWW MARLEY.






The horror begins...


A picture is worth a thousand words. 

Jason recovered quickly. 








The view while waiting for the home ferry home.

2 comments:

  1. Great shots. I especially like the last one with the plane taking off.
    I'm not too sure about the Jason adventure/assault shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, I'm amazed at your eye for photography. You have never had any training or guidance for that matter and yet your photos are beautiful. You have a natural talent here Matthew.
    The photos from the apartment balconcy are very dramatic. I love the storm coming in!!
    The ones of the lake are fantastic! I think that some of the photos look like they are taken in the Rouge Valley.
    Your around the city shots are very cool and I love the photo of Charlie putting on her make up. She is beautiful xx
    The photos of the cottage made me laugh...you captured good times for sure :-)
    The city skyline photos are beautiful and so clear...I have a hard time picking which one I like best.
    Of course...no collection is complete without a photo of Marley!!
    Well done Matthew...well done! I really enjoyed looking at your photos this morning!! xx
    Love, Mom xxx

    ReplyDelete