Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Birds.

When I listen to this song I can smell machine oil and aluminum shavings and I can smell my house in peterborough. I can see how green the grass looks after a good long rain in the late spring. I feel free thinking about rollerblading to campus and then later just rollerblading around town knowing that school wasn’t working out. I can remember falling in love with people I had no chances with and then trying to chemically swim way way back to happiness- to no avail of course.
The tone was always:
Its not that I can’t go on without you, I got a lot of things to do.
I’m busy busy all the time, but still I can’t stop thinking about you.



Anyways, thats enough reminiscing for one night. Sorry for the out of context mental cues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment