Friday, January 13, 2012

You are now listening to AraabMUZIK

Last year I started listening to Araabmuzic and while I hate the spelling and hate how when I listen to it in the car it makes me want to grossly violate speed limits, I love the music. When I was trying to think of some words to describe the album it occurred to me that the name of the album already said it best, so if you haven't had a chance to listen to Electronic Dream I'd highly recommend it. Its the perfect example of onomatopoeia. Anyway, I was delighted to wake up to an iTunes store alert for a new album coming out this month: Instrumental University. I listened to a few of the samples and it sounds great, I'm sure it'll be worth the purchase. 




(When I think about Araabmuzik my inner monologe voice changes to Chevy Chase's voice, it just sounds like something he'd say on Community.)


No comments:

Post a Comment