Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Music.


So, the other day I was perusing Reddit as I normally do in my free time and I saw a good question in one of the music subreddits, it was asking if we were doomed to be stuck with old christmas music for ever. Initially I thought to my self that it was a dumb question, of course we’re not, new christmas music comes out every year, but really, most of it is really just shit like this.
Now, I hate Beiber with deep unyielding passionrestraint Matthew, restraint Don't be a hater! I can’t hate on JB too much, but all of the new christmas music sounds like shit to me. There’s no way someone like Taylor Swift could ever compare to Bing Crosby. Ever. I guess part of the reason why there aren’t any good classics is because part of the appeal for christmas, (at least for me,) is the nostalgia factor. All the new songs that come out, even if they’re actually good songs, have no nostalgic elements in them at all. So if a song doesn't stir up memories of christmas as a child I think my brain automatically dismisses it as non-christmasy. Anyways, going to keep it short again. I would like to share the worst christmas song known to man though. Ashley, if you're reading this I swear I had nothing to do with this CD's disappearance. My only guess is that the universe became self aware and banished all physical copies of this song into a different dimension in a great act of cosmic self correction. 

2 comments:

  1. I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY
    THIS IS MY SECOND FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS SONG, FOLLOWING DO THEY KNOW ITS CHRISTMAS
    IM NOT EVEN JOKING

    I can't believe you. You have broken my heart with this.
    I dont even know Matthew.
    I dont even know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you value your future i suggest you reconsider your view on this

    ReplyDelete