Sunday, February 12, 2012

Bawwwwww


Valentines day is coming up soon so its time for my top 5 favorite love songs! Nah just kidding, while I don’t hate valentines day I don’t have any particular for celebrating it, so here are some of the saddest songs I can think of. 


Dry Your Eyes - The Streets
This is the only song thats ever made me cry, I first heard it on the radio a few weeks after my first breakup in high school. The version that I heard at the time had Chris Martin singing the course and thats what I’ve linked to below but the more popular version is sung by Mike Skinner.


The Floor - Buck 65
This song has two versions as well but I think the album version is much better. I was kinda disappointed to learn that none of the content of the song actually happened because with that in mind you kinda loose that feeling of sympathy, but its still pretty sad.

Kettering - The Antlers
I've posted this before. This song is so beautiful and depressing at the same time, it gives me goosebumps around the halfway mark.


Gnarls Barkley - Who's Gonna Save My Soul
The music video for this song is great, but imbedding isn't enabled for it so here's the link

Macklemore - Fallin
I think this falls into the 'angry sad' category of sad songs, but its great.


Just incase you were wondering, no, I'm not bummed out or upset about anything, I got the idea to list some sad songs because I was listening to Buck 65 on the way home today. I'm actually in a very pleasant mood! (Though, I am irked at the landlord I've been trying to contact, moving out is a bitch.)

No comments:

Post a Comment