Friday, February 10, 2012

Mail!



I've been a huge Greydon Square fan ever since I first heard him, his music is probably the best thing I've ever heard on reddit. Last week he posted that he had 10 physical CDs left so after a minor spazzing out while I tried to find my wallet I ordered the first piece of physical media I've bought in about two years. (I still buy some of my music on iTunes, but most of the time if I'm not a real fan I sail the seas of the pirate bay)

I wish I had actual CDs for all fo the music on my computer, I know physical formats are a bit outdated and digital media is the way of the future, but having something you can hold in your hand is always 10 times better than buying something on iTunes, and having something thats actually signed by the person who made it is 100 times better.


Anyways, this is one of my favorite songs from this album, according to my iTunes library I've listened to this song 56 times already. I'm not a fanboy, I'm just a huge fan :b

No comments:

Post a Comment