Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Four More Nights

Yesterday my mom and I took my granddad out for lunch to the Danforth, I forget the name of the place that we went to but the pizza that I had was probably one of the top three best pizzas I've ever had in my life. I figured if all of the food in Danforth is half as good as what I had yesterday I'll be around 400lbs by the end of August.
My room is starting to look more and more like a tornado tore through it, normally I'm a super huge neat freak but seeing that I have less than 4 nights left in here I guess I've let things relax a little bit. This all still feels very surreal to me. I've lived on my own before but I've never packed up with the intention of not coming back, doing so still feels completely surreal but maybe thats just because this home will always be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment