Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Thoughts on Random Things

Often I want to post things to Twitter or Facebook but after I try writing something funny I feel like people either just won't care or no-one will 'like' my comment. This is going to sound lame but if I post something that I think is hilarious to Facebook and no one comments or likes it I feel like I've failed at being an interesting human being. Anyways, these are a collection of all my redacted posts.
(Its my blog, I'll post what ever I want, ok?!)


-I watched The Watchmen today, the part where the camera pans away after Dr. Manahatan liquifies Rorschach looked a lot like the cat that chewed on the Christmas tree lights in Christmas Vacation.

Fried pussy cat.
Fried Rorschach 














-I was trying to read up on what happens to white dwarfs the other day, apparently they just turn into massive stellar diamonds. I’d be cool to get a piece of this but I imagine if you put that ring on someones finger the weight (1 tsp = ~weight of all the cars in the USA) of it would just tear their finger off of who ever wore it. 

-I hate lying, partly because because of how hard it is to morally justify but more so because of how bad I am at it. I think there might come a time in my life where my wife might ask me something like “who makes this dish better, your mother or I.” I’ll probably say its my wife, but I’ll lie through my teeth. My mom is the best cook, doesn’t mater what she’s cooking. (Unless their limba beans, those things taste like shit no matter what.)

-Last Thursday I was talking to a girl at that quadraband show that I went to and I asked her what she did. Her response was “Well what do you mean? Like, what do I do for money or what do I do” It sounds kinda cliche in this context, but I thought her question was much more interesting. 

-Watching the Oscars with the family tonight, worse case scenario is I watch the whole whole thing and we run out of beer, best case scenario is some pretty lady has a nip-slip. (Thats pretty much the only interesting thing that could happen tonight.)

=============================================================================================

Music!


The Real You (Alan Watts) - melodysheep
I find most of Alan Watts philosophy pretty out there for me, its not that hard to grasp but it strikes me as something people who smoke a lot of pot would enjoy. melodysheep makes great mixes, if you haven't heard "Go The Fuck To Sleep" yet you're probably missing out. 


You - Gold Panda
I think if my granddad heard this song he's say something like "thats not music, its got no words and y'can't dance to it." I totally disagree, I could dance to this kind of music all night long. (I'm a terrible dancer, I've got a bad case of the 'white guy at a wedding' syndrom.)


Bottle Rocket - Lowlife
I've only listen to this album once so I really need to spend some more time with it, this kinda reminds me of Nujabes so if you're a fan of his you might like this too.


Blood - The Middle East
This starts slow but ends with a very upbeat tone. The album art is great too, I'd hang it up on my wall if I could.


No comments:

Post a Comment